1. Mobile phone must have working Internet Connectivity via GPRS/CDMA/ Wifi
|LG KT610, LG KT615, LG KS10, Nokia E90 Communicator, 3250, 5320 XpressMusic, 5500 Sport, 5700 XpressMusic, 6110 Navigator, 6210 Navigator, 6120/6121 Classic, 6124 Classic, 6220 Classic, 6290, 6650, N71, N73, N75, N76, N77, N78, N79, N80, N81, N82, N85, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N96, N97, E50, E51, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, 5800 XpressMusic, E75, 5730 XpressMusic, 5630 XpressMusic, 6710 Navigator, 6720 Classic, 6730 Classic, Samsung SGH-i400, i450, i520, i550, i560, G810, L870, i7110, Innov8, Omnia i8910 HD, SonyEricsson Satio (Idou)|
Note: I have tested it only on Nokia E60 and Nokia E71. List of models supported is taken from following URL:
1. You will have to download 2 applications (Shoutcast Engine and Internet Radio Client) from following location:
2. Install both the applications on your mobile phone. In case if you face error while installing the applications. Modify following settings on your phone:
"Tools" --> "Settings" --> "Software Installation" --> "All".
"Tools" --> "Settings" --> "Online Certificate Check" --> "Off".
Now retry the installation process.
3. "Inernet Radio" will now appear under the "Installations" section of your phone. You may try running the application to see if it works.
4. Final step is to configure Internet radio for www.beantpatshah.info
Use filemanager to locate the Folder (Directory) by the name shoutcast in your phone. Within the directory you will find a file by name of shoutcast.pls replace it with the one available from www.beantpatshah.info via following link http://www.beantpatshah.info/shoutcast.pls
5. Now run the application and open the station BEANTPATSHAH.
Thankyou for taking interest in this article.